This week I’m thankful for pumpkin carving, homemade hot chocolate, and capturing the last light of day with an adventure to the nearest park (bike pom-poms optional).
- Sleep – In case you need a few more reasons to power down your screens and go to sleep early, here are 10 Reasons Why Good Sleep Is Important.
- Salmon – These past few months we’ve been enjoying amazing salmon from Sitka Salmon Shares. This Community Supported Fishery out of Alaska sells shares of their fresh fish delivered to your doorstep. The salmon fishing season is coming to a close and so they’re selling shares for next year. We just purchased the Sitka Salmon Share, which is four months of salmon deliveries, including King, Coho, Sockeye, and Keta varieties. If you’re interested, use the code “salmonshare18” for $30 off the total cost.
- Homemade Playdough – It was rainy yesterday and we needed an indoor activity to keep the little ones busy and so we made some play dough using this recipe. My toddler and pre-schooler sat still for an hour!
- Recipe – This hearty (yet healthy) Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe is easy, tasty, and great for this time of year. It would go great with these Cornbread Muffins.
- Anticipation – I fly to California this week for the Pilates Method Alliance Conference. I am so excited to learn from Amy Taylor Alpers, Benjamin Degenhardt, Brett Howard, Jenna Zaffino, and many others!
Until next week, be well.